Sunday, December 16, 2007

Count down to Christmas!!



Okay, enough with the illnesses already!! We made it through Emily's flu bug, then Danny's last Friday. Monday and Tuesday night Emily last preschool performance :( I am so sad. She did a great job, she is blessed with Grandmas Denise's beautiful singing voice! A voice only the parents and grandparents could truly appreciate!! He He just kidding. Wednesday is when it hit me, oh no not the 12 hour flu bug, but 102 fever. I had to cancel Bailey's girl scout holiday party cause by 6 pm I will out with the fever. By Thursday night Dan took me to the Urgent Care, and I was blessed with yet another round of bronchitis this year and an infection in my lungs. Yeah, 10 days of steroids, meds and and inhaler!! Look our winter storm I need breathing room (no serious, breathing is tough with this crap!)

So anyway, I had to miss my work Christmas Brunch on Friday and miss a whole shopping day to finish up before next week arrives.

Please pray for no more illness in this house!!!!!!!
Happy last munite shopping to all!

No comments: