Monday, February 23, 2009

Days 1- 4 from Bailey

Day one friday 2/20/09

I went to Hollywood Stuios. We saw the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectaculiar, Star Tours, Honey I
Shrank to Audience, and Journey into Narnia. My favorite was Indiana Jones because a lot of stuff blew up.

Day two Saturday 2/21/09

We went to Epcot. Mom and Danny went to the doctor becuase they were sick. Danny had Croop, and Mom had Bronchitis. We went on Test Track, Mission Space, Spaceship Earth, Soarin. Mom and Danny met up with us later that day, and we went on Test Track again, Mission Space and fireworks.

day three Sunday 2/22/09

We went to Animal Kingdom. We went on the Camp Minnie and Mickey, petting zoo, Kilimanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest and Dad and I ate at Rainforest Cafe. My favorite was Expedition Everest.

Day four Monday 2/23/09

Emily came down with Strep throat, and we stayed at the hotel and played in the arcade. I won 284 points. I bought 11 more Disney pins. My favorite is Pirate Chip. I have 19 pins in all.

day five Tuesday 2/24/09

We went to Magic Kingdom. I lost me bag at Rainforest Cafe and today we had to go to lost and found to pick it up. We went to Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Cinderella's Castle, watched the parade, Swiss Family Treehouse, Magic Carpet, Enchanted Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribean, and a carousel. My favorite thing was Splash Mountain.

No comments: