Monday, August 27, 2007

The hunt for the perfect Birthday treat!

Okay so we went to 3 places to find the perfect treat for Bailey's class mates for her Birthday tomorrow. And of all places we ended at Krispy Kreams- They made her colorful sprinkle donuts (SHE DID NOT WANT THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE ONES) So now she will have treats for school.. ROLLER BLADES, YEAH . We went so she could pick out her present today.....her choices.......... golf clubs (nah, I will just use Danny's), ..........new bike (nah, mine is fine for now even though my knees hit my handle bars)....................Skates YEAH I WANT ROLLER BLADES - OR IN LINE SKATES THAT IS. If I am writing about a broken arm or wrist anytime soon, it's all DAD's fault!!!!


Tomorrow is her big day. She is so excited and I am so sad................. I think I went to the hospital about now!!!!

No comments: