Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's my birthday, It's my birthday!!!



Well, she got to pick where ever she wanted to go for dinner for her Birthday and she picked BREAD CO! That's my girl! Grandma and Grandpa Drezek and Uncle Doug and Aunt Sarah joined us for the big dinner! The kids drove Sarah crazy (I am surprised she does not run far and fast) but they love her a lot! She thinks these gift cards and cash are the coolest thing in the world. Now she is trying to figure out what she wants to spend them on! She ended the night with getting sick. Running fever and soar throat!

Happy Birthday my Bailey Girl! I am just amazed that it has been 7 years already!!!!!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Happy late birthday! Hope Bailey is feeling better. We missed all of you at pre-school today.

Andrea said...

At least she made it through the big day before getting sick! I'm freaking out that we will be celebrating Emma's third b-day soon. I'm sure by the time we reach #7 I will have lost it completely. They grow way too fast!!!
I hope everyone at your house is recovering!