Thursday, January 31, 2008

This week......

Well, my friend Cheryl has had my bottom to the gym 4 days this past week!! Up at 4:45 am to do 2 miles on the treadmill then back that evening for a class, Wow she is tuff. Good thing I love her!!! Anyway, it has felt great! I hope I can keep it up.

The kids had a normal week, knock on wood, no one has been sick. Danny said a few days his belly hurt, but not enough for him to miss school (so I say).
Tuesday night we had Math night at school, and the kids had a blast. I learned alot too!! Simple, easy and fun ways to challenge them in math. You would not belive that those kids won an attendance prize!!!

Today we had our great snow start, and the kids are praying really, really hard for a snow day tomorrow!!!!

Till then!!!!!!!!!

Stay health!
Jeanne

No comments: