Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Emily!!!!



WOW, my baby girl is 5 now! Can you believe it? She has grown up so fast! she will start Kindergarten this fall! I can't hardly believe it but I am also excited for her! AND I STILL DO NOT WANT ANY MORE!

She woke up easier than normal! I think it was the, I want my presents now and not have to wait till Daddy gets home from work tonight!!! She took cupcakes to school and when it is your birthday the whole school sings to you at chapel!! She really liked the attention!

We talked her out of the Chuck E Cheese adventure and went to Joe's Crab Shack. Grandma Denise joined us (Grandpa was bowling) She really liked the song they sang to her and I got it on video- check it out here! Again, she really loved the attention! She will be some type of performer! Oh but what kind is the scary part!

No comments: