Saturday, March 08, 2008

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY DANNY BOY!!!




My boy is 6 today! WOW! Well the girls stayed at Mom and Dad's last night so Danny got Mom and Dad all to himself this morning! First he informed us that since the girls did not come home last night, "HE WAS NOT WAITING FOR THEM TO OPEN HIS GIFTS" So after he opened the gifts from Dan and I we took him to breakfast at Hometown Buffet. (his choice) Then to Sports Authority to get his Basketball hoop. He has been wanting on since Christmas and when he was getting ready to open his gifts this morning he informed me that one was not big enough to be the basketball hoop, where was it?!?!? So we did find one and it was on sale!! Now we just need the warm/dry weather to get it into the ground! Later that afternoon the girls and my parents met us at Chuck E Cheese for some crazy fun!! yeah right, 100 screaming kids and $70 later (gosh I really do not like that place, but it is his Birthday) Emily keeps telling us that she wants to go on Monday for her birthday (oh I think I will have to pay her not to!)

We ended our day with Bailey's soccer game and oh my goodness THEY WON! And it was an AWESOME game! Bailey played her best game ever! (she has been in a slump lately)
We were so excited for the girls, this is only there 2nd win all year!!!!!

No comments: