Sunday, March 02, 2008

On the upward bound

Each day I am feeling better. I am hoping this illness is about beat and I will be back at the gym later this week to start my workout again.

I am sitting here typing and Bailey is next to me reading every word I type. WOW how big she is getting and I don't even think about it till things like this happen. She has been passing out her Girl Scout cookies, she did a great job selling them.

Danny had a great soccer game today, they lost but he played better than he had in a while. He had a fun weekend at Grandmas. He loves to go and get spoiled.

Emily had an awesome day yesterday, Aunt Kath (Bailey just told me this should say "Aunt Crazy") anyway, Aunt Kath picked her up around noon, took her to lunch, went shopping for her birthday, and went bowling, and to dinner. She didn't get home till after 10 PM. She was so excited about all the fun she had, said "It was her best shopping fun day EVER". You should see the Hannah Montana wig she got! WOW EMILY WITH LONG BLONDE HAIR!!!!!! I will have to take a picture and post it on here.

I am hopping Dan is not coming down with something, he was sleeping at 7 tonight! But he did a full day today: 18 holes of golf, soccer practice with Bailey's team, Danny's game (watched this one), and dinner with the wife and kids. I guess that is enough to knock anyone out!!

I hope you all have a great week! I will keep you posted of our crazy life!
Jeanne

No comments: