Wednesday, March 05, 2008

So Now I am at day 3!


Okay, so Danny woke up sick on Monday (we stayed home). Yesterday was a snow day (we were home). Danny woke me at 6:30 am this morning with a 102.5 fever!! Can you guess where I am?? Not at work. Lets see, that is 2 weeks today that I have not been to work (let's be clear that on Thurs, Friday and Yesterday were snow days, but still. I missed a week for me last week and now 2 days so far this week with him.
I was calling Dr's office at 2 min to 8 until I got through at about 10 after. We jumped in the car and headed to the office. Can you guess???????? THE FLU! Who would have thought?? Doctor said "that's why we say 24 hours fever free" Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wonder if I still even have a job after this?!?!?!
Have a better Wednesday than us! And please pray we get this out of our house soon!
Jeanne
Oh yeah, by the way, I will be cleaning all day if you need me!!

No comments: