Friday, March 07, 2008

Is it ever going to end?!?!?!?!?!

So the day started pretty good. When Danny went to bed last night (about 7:00) Dan said he had spiked his fever again. But woke up this morning with out one!! Yeah! So I had a Dr. Apt so I took him with me. Still NO fever!! Yeah!! So..... let's run to SUPER WAL-MART, we are right here by it.....................Still NO fever!!! But he did say he was getting really tired. Understandable, he had been down for 4 days already. We get home, all our stuff unpacked, I am on the phone with my friend from work Alissa. Out walks Danny, no pants on, and tears in his eyes....................... I had diarrhea and threw up. CRAP AGAIN!!! So I strip off his shirt and put him in the shower to clean off. Clean up the bathroom, get him dressed back in his Jammie's and into bed. Poor guy! Cause the girls and I high tailed it out of there as soon as Dan got home! We headed up to North County to see my younger brother Rick for his Birthday. We had fun. Hope he is better for his birthday tomorrow!!!!

No comments: